RISE Digital Contact Center for GOSI, KSA
ENABLING VIRTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH TEAMS & AZURE COMMUNICATION SERVICES
General Organisation for Social Insurance transformed their Contact Center with RISE providing a live agent connect using Azure Communication Services & Microsoft Teams.
The customer support team at General Organisation for Social Insurance (GOSI) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia wanted to provide exceptional customer service, by incorporating remote channels of communication for customer queries. This goal was addressed using Microsoft Teams and Azure Communication Services to create a unique experience where the customers can request video assistance from the organization’s agent via their website.
GOSI wanted to enhance their customer support channels due to sparse in-person interactions in their support centres and branches. They also lacked channels that could offer immediate assistance to customers through a live video connect.
- Lack of real-time customer service channels via video: GOSI wanted to provide elevated and distinguished customer service experiences using video contact.
- Cost optimisation & channel migration: One of the strategic initiatives was to optimise their operational costs and migrate from branches to online channels for customer service.
- Deep analytics on agents & customer sentiment: While GOSI had analytics on customers, the organisation wanted to push their boundaries by learning about their service quality and agent performance through deeper analytics and insights
RISE offers a solution that enables efficient customer support for all customer service agents. It ensures the availability and full utilization of all agents to address client queries. Furthermore, it offers advanced analytics, based on customer feedback, in a quantifiable manner which can be easily accessed through a tracking feature and dashboard.
- Instant Video Customer Service Channel
- Improved CX for General Organisation for Social Insurance (GOSI)
- Comprehensive operational insights from the Digital Contact Center
- Real-time insights on agent availability & quality scores
- Compliance recording and retrieval for audits
- Supervisor dashboards to manage Digital Contact Center operations
- Skill-based agent assignment for incoming calls
- Unified routing for call distribution
THE FINAL RESULT
With RISE, General Organisation for Social Insurance (GOSI) enabled seamless, connected customer experience while reducing operational costs and gaining deeper insights of their operations. Personalized, low effort experiences are delivered while optimizing resolution channels. Today, General Organisation for Social Insurance (GOSI) can easily identify cross-channel issues, evaluate operation and agent performance, and fully capture each customer journey.
We are excited about this success story, and we aim to continue refining our digital innovations for the specific needs of our clients. Our human-centric approach and ability to understand customer needs allow us to adapt products to fully address the needs of the client.