INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We are looking for a young, dynamic Project Management Intern, who is willing to learn about recent technologies and drive our modern workplace initiatives and projects.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Ensure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Seek new growth opportunities with clients.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Have experience in development/coding on Dynamics 365 or Modern work.
- Knowledge of Microsoft platforms: Azure, Power platforms, SharePoint, Teams, Dynamics 365.