The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in several languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Proficiency in an object-oriented programming language such as C#, Go, C++, Python, C, Node JS (preferred)
- Preference to those with C# and .NET Core Experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures & algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and industry best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with cloud platforms like Azure/AWS
- Knowledge of SQL or No-SQL databases
- 0-3 years’ experience.
- Fresh graduate.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- Proficient in English.
- On-site position at head office in Dubai.