We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of various digital assets. You will be required to ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for usability and exceptional design. Candidates should be passionate about finding creative solutions for UI/UX design problems and should have an interest in emerging trends of user experience design and user interface technology.
Prospective candidates should also adhere to the following requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Have a certification on UI/UX
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for digital assets.
- Testing UI elements, such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for digital users.
- Providing guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or any relevant field
- A minimum of 1 year UI/UX design experience for digital products or services
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.